Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Have a Professional Measure Your Correct Bra Size

Completely frustrated at the department store trying on the wrong size bras, I had to call in the little old woman sales assistant in the bra department to measure my size in the dressing room. I will admit I was a bit shy, but at least I would have a solid answer from a real bra professional. With the tape measure she too, measured the same measurements as I had myself. But when looking at me in the 32A, she saw the problem. She sweetly went out and searched for a 32B bra size for me to try. After trying on this new size it fit absolutely perfect! I was ecstatic and quite happy with the shape result and added perkiness.

The moral of the story is have a bra professional fit you with the proper bra size. Measuring with a tape measure may not be enough to get the perfect fit bra. And trust me, a correct size bra makes for a shapely, perky bosom with comfort. If your measured bra size is not translating well to the bra size try going up or down a cup or band size for the perfect fit.

What the Right Bra Size Shouldn’t Do

With so many ladies wearing the wrong bra size, I thought I would take a moment to discuss the signs that you might be wearing the wrong size bra. Below is a list of no-no’s when it comes to bra fit.
Breasts should not fall out below the bra when raising your hands above your head. If they do try, going down a band size

The middle part of your bra that sits between your breasts should sit flat on your rib cage. If it doesn’t try, going up a cup size.
The band of your bra should stay level around the circumference of your body. A band that rides up in the back means your band size is too big.

The bra straps should only be 10% of the support your bra gives. If your bras straps are doing all the work, consider going down a band size.
Breasts should fit comfortably into the bra cup with no overflow, double-bubble, or wrinkles in the bra fabric. Your bra band should not be giving you the illusion of back fat. If this is happening try a larger band size or a difference style bra.

Collection by Source

No comments:

 
Free Submission Web Directory General Website Listings.